Sunday 19 January 2014

FACTS OF LIFE 0049 - 0052

For SECURED SURFING & GUARANTEED SAVING

VISIT

Digital Bargain Center

Computers And Electronics Links


49. The best is yet to come...Try Harder!

50. Folks, No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.


51. Sometimes you just have to shut up, swallow your pride and accept that you're wrong. It's not giving up, it's called growing up.

52. "Look Before You Leap". You can do something in an instant that will give you all kinds of aches for life.

Sterling Silver Diamond Heart Pendant Necklace (1/4 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18", $109.00+
Sterling Silver 3-Stone Diamond Heart Pendant Necklace(0.10 cttw,I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity),18", $64.99+

We hope that you enjoyed reading the 4 more proven facts above. Look for another set of facts in our next blog shortly. For all your Holiday Shopping needs, please Visit

Digital Bargain Center

Computers And Electronics Links

No comments:

Post a Comment